-Items must be clean, smoke-free, and in good shape.
-Sizes preemie/newborn - child 14/16.
-Shoe sizes vary, but please be child shoes.
-All items need to be child-related.
-NO CARSEATS. Sorry.
-Toys, books, baby gear, & even big items okay!
- MATERNITY clothing also welcome!
1. Sellers register for a unique seller number assigned by PTO and donate 20% of your profits at the end of the sale to PTO.
2. Place your own tag with your PTO-assigned number and price on EVERY item you are selling.
IF you are a previous seller, YES you may have the same seller number again! :)
3. Drop items off on Friday, November 15th between 3pm & 7pm -- We will help you set them out in the correct areas and make them look nice. Now the best part-- we sell the items for you on Saturday!!
4. Pick up unsold items and 100% of your profit on Saturday, November 26th between 4pm & 6pm. If you do not pick up, we will donate your leftover items and keep 100% of the profit.
*disclaimer: PTO is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We also have the right to refuse any items that we don't feel are appropriate for the sale. Thank you for understanding!
Unless you are a duo who sell your product together, we only allow one of each vendor company to join our event. Slots are filled first-come, first-served with advance notice to PTO member vendors. We ask that you donate a $10 value door prize to be given away during the event.
Contact Jessica to join! firstname.lastname@example.org
- $20 for a 6’-8' table space + $10 approx value door prize item
Please bring your own table.*
Ideas of the vendors we are looking to join our event:
Avon/Mary Kay/Daisy Blue/Senegence/Monat
Piphany/Agnes & Dora/LuLaRoe
Ass’t homemade items
Please be advised that we do not have the capability to accept credit/debit cards.
We welcome the following vendors who have signed up for our event:
Came here to see how you can help us?
Thank you, thank you!!
Please sign up using this link:
We have these roles to fill:
bake sale bakers!
people to help set-up
people to help clean-up
Please contact Jess at email@example.com